Best $150 mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s the expected results besides more hp?

Horsepower gain, if any, will be negligible. This is so I don't have to run a belt driven pump and be able to run a shorter belt so I can get more belt wrap around my crank pulley for my supercharger by eliminating the pulley for the power steering.

Bonestock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ab
Horsepower gain, if any, will be negligible. This is so I don't have to run a belt driven pump and be able to run a shorter belt so I can get more belt wrap around my crank pulley for my supercharger by eliminating the pulley for the power steering.

Any updates on this?

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can someone link me to the 150 air raid intake upgrade? everyone i looked at is double that price. for a 2004 tahoe 5.3l v8

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

realistically does it do anything? dont care much about sound from the intake but would like a boost in throttle.

D is for DENALI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel it adds a little more throttle response from a stop, it's responsive and snappier when towing, and it adds a audible growl letting you know it's there..

Layman's, it's more awake... not 'tuned' awake, but it's a start...lolz

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645