New Here / First Thread / First Mods (Yukon XL Denali)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

shb500777

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome!

Auto stop eliminator is one of my favorite mods.
This is a GREAT idea. Thanks for the heads up.

Did you go with this one?

GMCnewbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Orlando. Agree that Auto Stop Eliminator is a good first step. Also Driver and Front Passenger window tint. I was told that they come with just a light tint because of the differing laws in different States. You might want to go darker. That was the first thing that we did.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

ninjaplumber

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I install a catch can soon after I purchase these vehicles. I feel the biggest help will be after you get some miles on them it helps the intake valves from getting a buildup of burnt oil on them. This will help with the rough idle issue over time. I cured the rough idle issue on my 2017 Denali with this catch can and upper intake spray cleaner from GM.
20231104_093529.jpg20230514_110522.jpg

OP
OP
S

shb500777

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

Welcome to the forum from Oregon.

Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome. Already learning a fair amount by searching around the forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar