Best $150 mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the title says. i have some money and havent bought anything for the yuk in a while. any ideas?Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 8.05.25 PM.png

drowssap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the fan idea but I think it matters what year he has because they may already be there! But I also second the headlights!

zraffz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember in highschool all the clowns had HID lights and everyday they would have to wait for them to stop flickering. It made me never want HIDs.

Well fast forward... I bought smoked out headlights for my wife's Tahoe. The high beams were terrible afterwards. I was basically forced to switch to HIDs. I guess when they are properly wired they don't flicker or blow out every few months, lol.

Best $100 mod IMO. Other killer differences are the Billstein 5100 shocks if your keys are indexed a significant amount.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I remember in highschool all the clowns had HID lights and everyday they would have to wait for them to stop flickering. It made me never want HIDs.

Well fast forward... I bought smoked out headlights for my wife's Tahoe. The high beams were terrible afterwards. I was basically forced to switch to HIDs. I guess when they are properly wired they don't flicker or blow out every few months, lol.

Best $100 mod IMO. Other killer differences are the Billstein 5100 shocks if your keys are indexed a significant amount.
You should try leds.what a difference.

zraffz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should try leds.what a difference.
I thought the LED bulbs were just a scam compared to HID lights... Do I just live under a rock or have they come leaps and bounds in the past three or four years?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons