2018 Yukon Denali Updates?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deleted while editing by mistake. See original post in quote below.
I didn't "buy and cry" as you stated before you deleted it. "Cheers" to that. All I did was state my opinion of a matter of possible areas they could've improved on. I'm surprised they didn't really make any changes. That was all. You seemed to have taken issue with it and the topic further expanded. Cheers again. I guess.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't "buy and cry" as you stated before you deleted it. "Cheers" to that. All I did was state my opinion of a matter of possible areas they could've improved on. I'm surprised they didn't really make any changes. That was all. You seemed to have taken issue with it and the topic further expanded. Cheers again. I guess.

Make any changes from what? From the past generation? From year to year?

Just thought it was funny you've posted multiple times on this board about how 'shocked and disappointed' you are by the interior.

My friendly suggestion remains. Try before you buy helps with the cry.

Cheers m8!

Ryan Buck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hopefully the date being 6/2 means that a new (rpo? i think it's called) order guide will be out in the next couple weeks or so

The only thing that could hold me off from buying a 2017 is a black headliner option..

It's annoying and a bit embarrassing that black interiors have tan headliners.
They don’t put black headliners in very many vehicles because the rule of thumb is if you go with a dark headliner it makes the space seem a lot smaller and light colors seem bigger. Sounds dumb but it’s for real.lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019