2018 Yukon Denali Updates?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AcidBurn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hopefully the date being 6/2 means that a new (rpo? i think it's called) order guide will be out in the next couple weeks or so

The only thing that could hold me off from buying a 2017 is a black headliner option..

It's annoying and a bit embarrassing that black interiors have tan headliners.

OP
OP
M

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hopefully the date being 6/2 means that a new (rpo? i think it's called) order guide will be out in the next couple weeks or so

The only thing that could hold me off from buying a 2017 is a black headliner option..

It's annoying and a bit embarrassing that black interiors have tan headliners.
My black interior has a grey headliner....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AcidBurn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My black interior has a grey headliner....

Really? are you in an Escalade?

I thought it was more tan but maybe it's more light grey. either way, black would be nice to have as an option... I prefer the cave feel and a black headliner is pretty neat at night.

Tyler424

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone saw but GMC revealed a small glimpse of the new 2018 GMC Yukon Denali grille. If not check out their twitter. They also said stay tuned for the full reveal tomorrow, 5/24.

OP
OP
M

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone saw but GMC revealed a small glimpse of the new 2018 GMC Yukon Denali grille. If not check out their twitter. They also said stay tuned for the full reveal tomorrow, 5/24.
Sweet thanks for the heads up

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2018 Denali has a new grill, 10 speed and different interior wood trim. Less than exciting changes.

OP
OP
M

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2018 Denali has a new grill, 10 speed and different interior wood trim. Less than exciting changes.
The 10 speed is a good change but it looks like I will probably switch over to the Tahoe RST. Maybe they will announce an all terrain package later. Something to compete with the RST. GMC will be losing Denali buyers.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar