2018 Chevy Tahoe RST 6.2L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith Carter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello. So happy to have purchase the much awaited 18 Tahoe RST with the 6.2L. Bought it on Dec. 23rd and couldn't be happier. On New Years weekend took the family for a 6 hour drive to visit family. Averaged 23MPG. Very comfortable and enjoyable ride.

Bought Black on Black and the only thing missing was the HUD and the Adaptive Cruise Control. Unfortunately there was not a lot to chose from in the area. Most all excluded those 2 options. Maybe add later?

Also cant wait to install Borla exhaust and the Brembo Brakes. Might wait of the brakes until i need new front and opt for the air intake?

Anybody get these upgrades or any others? Does seem to have a lot of RST accessories out there. Would even like to get Black RST 6.2L Badges for the fender or the rear deck.

What a truck. Had to trade in a 08 Escalade ESV that i was never to keen on the bling but i loved the bigger motor. Glad to be back to a Chevy. Just driving and enjoying for now not rush!

Keith

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Keith!!

Congrats!! I am sure your 6.2 RST Tahoe is awesome..Have not seen any RST Tahoe's in my neck of the woods yet.

coder

Reaction score
Congrats from Fort Lauderdale! Agree with @Miami-Dade haven't seen any around South Florida yet. Post some pictures if you get a chance, would love to see your ride.

OP
OP
Keith Carter

Keith Carter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Will post some better pictures after i get all the salt off. Downfall for living in MD. Probably be down that way soon.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From your profile pic, I’m diggin the new wheels, along with the color matched grille and trim around the headlights! Looks awesome!

OP
OP
Keith Carter

Keith Carter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
From your profile pic, I’m diggin the new wheels, along with the color matched grille and trim around the headlights! Looks awesome!
Thanks.
I do like that all of the normal chrome is black even the emblems. Have been waiting for Chevy to put a 6.2L in the Tahoe. I have a 04 Yukon Denali 6.0L and traded in my 08 Escalade ESV 6.2L.

The handling and power combined in this Tahoe I would say is a mix between sport and luxury(Magnetic Ride Suspension). The 10 speed automatic works well with this motor.

This is pic off the web. Once i get through the winter will post more pics.

s-l225.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE