First Chevy. 2023 RST Tahoe. ISO wheel pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robjob44

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
As the title says this is my first Chevrolet. Traded my 2021 Bronco Badlands in. Had quite a bit of equity and wanted large do it all family hauler for the kids.

I live upstate NY and I think i want to get 20 inch wheels with some all terrains, the bridgestones have pretty bad winter reviews. Probably will get Wildpeaks, id like to retain the good ride quality. Feel free to drop your own setup or thoughts.

Also heavily considering the Brembo brake upgrade as they stock brakes are the only major complaint I have. I’ve had some nice sports cars and I like the ability to stop quick, but heck even my 95 f150 loaded slows quicker than this. I feel like its towing 5000 pounds without trailer brakes allllll the time when slowing down. But otherwise, I really like this Tahoe.

IMG_4798.jpeg

salisburyv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok. those are the brakes i just upgraded to. Maybe they need to bed in. My tank STOPS! it really is night and day compared to before. So, that being said, If you're not happy with how it stops let the service manager know. Sales manager, have the truck inspected. Maybe there's a malfunction without a light. Brakes are serious business. Make some noise. My .02

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts