2011 Avalanche Build (Wrecked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
David Smith

David Smith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked it up from the paint shop. They did a pretty jam up job. Even put the flare back on for me. All I need now is for the title to come in!

The Tundra pictured below is another truck that my friend bought and had repaired. He just picked his up from the paint shop yesterday.IMG_6372.JPG IMG_6373.JPG IMG_6374.JPG IMG_6376.JPG

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That turned out NICE and a pretty quick turn around too! :) Nice score, man.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. Seems like it is taking longer for the title to come in than all the other repairs lol
Yeah, if GA is anything MO the DMV takes it sweet ol' time. A couple years back I had to get the state gov't involved because the stupid lady at the local DMV lost my title somehow. I ended up emailing some higher ups with the state just hoping one of them would listen because the DMV folks were jerking me around. Luckily, one of them did actually listen and lowered the boom and magically my title showed up within the next few days :lol:

I'm sure that won't happen to you. My point was I can sympathize with you and the waiting :happy175:

OP
OP
David Smith

David Smith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, if GA is anything MO the DMV takes it sweet ol' time. A couple years back I had to get the state gov't involved because the stupid lady at the local DMV lost my title somehow. I ended up emailing some higher ups with the state just hoping one of them would listen because the DMV folks were jerking me around. Luckily, one of them did actually listen and lowered the boom and magically my title showed up within the next few days :lol:

I'm sure that won't happen to you. My point was I can sympathize with you and the waiting :happy175:
I hope that doesn't happen! lol

I can't imagine dealing with them about something like that.

Makulit

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i don't know if it's the uneven ground, but that Avi looks taller than my stock 12 4x4. I wonder if you got lift springs on it.

Awsome job. My father is very jealous. Ever since I got mine, he's been looking, but he's a cheap bastered. If he saw a deal like this, he'd be all over it.

OP
OP
David Smith

David Smith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't know if it's the uneven ground, but that Avi looks taller than my stock 12 4x4. I wonder if you got lift springs on it.

Awsome job. My father is very jealous. Ever since I got mine, he's been looking, but he's a cheap bastered. If he saw a deal like this, he'd be all over it.
I was actually talking with some people in here in some earlier posts about a leveling kit on it or something, but it does not seem to have a lift at all. It sits higher than the Tundra pictures above. Better ground clearance and slightly taller overall.

OP
OP
David Smith

David Smith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what are some opinions on exhaust? I like a low rumble, but I do not want it to drone in the cab. It does not need to be super loud, but I like to hear it when I get on it. I was thinking about just installing a single in single out flowmaster to keep the stock look, but will it give me any decent sound?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali