05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArcticYukon

The White Yuke has been superseded by a Red Hoe
Reaction score
It will be on my phone, but I plan to get a new one soon so it should be a better quality. I’ve been pushing it off because I’m stubborn and don’t want to pay the full price on phones. I miss the days of just throwing down $300 for a $1000 phone lol. I don’t have the time atm to use a pro camera and download it and edit it on the laptop. So I’ll do what I can with the phone. Pretty much done with the mods so there a lot of missed videos there , but it is what it is.

Phones aren't that bad nowadays, man. I've been filming mine on my Galaxy Note 5. 1080p with 60 FPS. I have a few android video editing apps I can point you in the direction of as well if you want. Just shoot me a PM. I'd prefer to do things on my laptop, but it's been taken over by my family, so lately I've just been doing it all on my phone.

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Phones aren't that bad nowadays, man. I've been filming mine on my Galaxy Note 5. 1080p with 60 FPS. I have a few android video editing apps I can point you in the direction of as well if you want. Just shoot me a PM. I'd prefer to do things on my laptop, but it's been taken over by my family, so lately I've just been doing it all on my phone.
Yep same , both lap tops , both iPads taken over lol . I have an iPhone 6plus and also my galaxy s7. The Samsung has so much editing on it from the factory. iPhone barely comes with any editing options

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Thanks yall . I love them. The ltzs are probably my favorite wheel on it but I had to change it up. I wanted a darker wheel, and a more updated style. Get a side shot later tonight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz