05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good brother.... im torn with the matching of chrome grill and chrome esky rack.... looks great dave..... get back to vegas now.....and always bet on black.....;)...not chrome......

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Awesome, first 30 pages of my build are now worthless thanks to photobucket. I'll try and get in there and see if I can fix it. The only reason I quit photobucket is because its update wasn't compatible on my old ass samsungs os. So I wasn't able to even use the site/app at all.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that sucks. the only thing I have on there is my signature pic and for some reason its still working. I have a copy saved on my computer as well. That's part of the reason I have a separate 1 terabyte HD just for pics and stuff, and I back that up to a removable drive. I never trust someone else with my stuff.

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome, first 30 pages of my build are now worthless thanks to photobucket. I'll try and get in there and see if I can fix it. The only reason I quit photobucket is because its update wasn't compatible on my old ass samsungs os. So I wasn't able to even use the site/app at all.

damn that sucks. i was wondering why the pics all had broken links. and it would take a lot of time to re-edit all those posts/photos even if you still have them. i remember one of the Mod's at FullSizeChevy said they "accidentally" deleted my whole build thread on my 95 GMC. i was floored! Years of progress and facts all gone in seconds. I never went back to their site again. devastated

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Yea lesson learned the hard way :pp:
Photobucket WAS my backup :banghead:
I was too lazy to buy a external hd :Grenade:

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
damn that sucks. i was wondering why the pics all had broken links. and it would take a lot of time to re-edit all those posts/photos even if you still have them. i remember one of the Mod's at FullSizeChevy said they "accidentally" deleted my whole build thread on my 95 GMC. i was floored! Years of progress and facts all gone in seconds. I never went back to their site again. devastated
Wow, that sux!

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
any ideas on what to use to replace photo bucket?

i use my own server and websites to host my own images (for the last 15+ years). So if you have your own domain name/hosting you can just use an FTP client to upload your images. But if you don't, you can always just use Dropbox or Google Drive which are free for the most part.

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
So I'm basically ****** unless I pay the $399 fee.
Pics for 4 vehicles and 2 sport bikes and detailed images for all 6 builds gone forever.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40492668

I had most of these pics on a laptop that crashed on me just a couple years ago. Most recent pics on a phone that broke on me beginning of this year.

Fml:nono:

I feel like such a dumbass cause external hard drives are so cheap now days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman