05Alive's 2005 Denali Resuscitation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s a nice clean install on the ballast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
05alive

05alive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s a nice clean install on the ballast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you. It was pretty easy, spent the most time digging through my scrap screw bin to find the right size self tappers. Definitely beats the mount lol

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you. It was pretty easy, spent the most time digging through my scrap screw bin to find the right size self tappers. Definitely beats the mount lol
Hate that shit, knowing you have it, screw washer everything but digging thru other shit to find it...lol
I def need to get more organized

OP
OP
05alive

05alive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate that shit, knowing you have it, screw washer everything but digging thru other shit to find it...lol
I def need to get more organized
I just have a plastic bin full of any fastener that isn’t bent that me or my dad pulled out of something. It could be much better lol.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just have a plastic bin full of any fastener that isn’t bent that me or my dad pulled out of something. It could be much better lol.
At one time i had 1 quart oil bottles cut open and cut down to fit in one tool box drawer.... not anymore

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got about 7 clear plastic bins with 12 compartments each then a couple coffee cans full of bigger bolts and nuts and it's still not enough.

OP
OP
05alive

05alive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a bag of 194 leds's for my denali, and I'll use the rest on my dad's truck, my work truck, and my moms car.
Went to put them in my map lights and the reflector shrouds wouldn't fit. I guess they used friction to stay in over the stock bulbs, but these 194s are bigger and the shroud won't fit over them, and I can't put them in and push the bulb through.

Anyone else who's done LED interior lights- did your shrouds fit or did you just leave them out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n