2005 Suburban Connector Identification

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NMPastor

Reaction score
2005 absolutely base Suburban. So base it only has one keyhole on the outside of the truck. 343k on the clock.

I put in Boston Acoustics speakers several years ago. The new BA speaker has an internal tweeter, so I just disconnected the OEM tweeter and used the midrange connector. Over time the driver door speaker started to cut in and out when the door was in certain areas of its swing range, then it stopped entirely. I have been able to use the old tweeter connector to power that speaker.

The passenger side power mirror started to get glitchy, and now it has stopped altogether.

My thought is that it is probably the driver door harness. Since that door has probably been opened at least 10,000 times, I can see that it might have worn out some wire.

I'd like to do some continuity testing. I am using AllData DIY. But the pictures and diagrams don't give me a connector number for the connection between the door harness and the cross-car harness. Their picture says it's C203, but that only has three cavities, and is probably the SRS sensor in the door.

Does anybody have anything that could tell me what the connector number and cavity map is for that connector? MIght be that a 2005 Yukon or Tahoe diagram would work.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't have an answer for your connector question, but welcome to the single keyhole club. My '04 LT has only the one in the driver's door, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aye_rod