Z71 vs LT 4wd suspension height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardershack

Reaction score
Do the Z71’s sit higher than the 4wd LT’s? I just bought a 2020 LT 4wd and also looked at a 2019 z71 but it was over my budget. I know the front bumper is different and has more clearance on the Z71 but does the different suspension make it sit higher? I bought an extended warranty so I don’t want to jeopardize that with a leveling kit but I am adding tow hooks and either trimming the air deflector or buying the ppv version now. I would love to go ahead and add a level now but again I’m scared if I need to use my ext warranty they could get me for that.

Just gathering information right now. Appreciate the help.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've heard conflicting things - from the same exact height, to a 1.5" lift, to a 2" lift. No one knows?

RB_Trucker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have z-71 rear springs on my LT Suburban and it added about 3/4-1” of lift over the stock height. Front I’m not sure but they do look like around 1” over the factory LT 4wd height.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have z-71 rear springs on my LT Suburban and it added about 3/4-1” of lift over the stock height. Front I’m not sure but they do look like around 1” over the factory LT 4wd height.
Was that right after you installed them, or after letting them settle in for a while?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011