z71 flares on yukon xl?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jvoisel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 02 xl and I'm thinking about lifting it a little, I think it would look better with the z71 flares/rockers/steps, and probably a tahoe, or maybe denali, front end eventually but not doing that just yet. Do the Tahoe/suburban flares fit on the yukon xl's?

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they are all essentially the same body parts so I dont see why they wouldnt fit but Im sure somebody will chime in to confirm it. and on the grille thing. since you have a yukon I would go with the denali setup just cuz it seems more correct. Just seems very odd to put a chevy emblem on a GMC and vice versa cuz thats not what it is. or to even out qa badgeless chevy front would still be weird cuz it would give the impression that its a tahoe but its not. Plus the Denali grilles are tight anyways.
and one more thing... youll prolly wanna cross the rocker panels off the list cuz everyone on here takes them off regardless of what they do to their truck (lift, lower, level) so yea. no rocker panels IMO

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yukon xl is a Suburban

Yukon is a tahoe

the rear doors/wheelarches are different between tahoes and suburbans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts