Yukon XL Ultimate Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some folks asking for pricing in another post. Here is our workbench build submitted two weeks ago.

Model Year: 2023 Division: Yukon XL: 4WD Ultimate Trim MSRP: $98,950.00 MSRP W/DFC: $100,745.00

Options
Tire Pressure Monitor $50
Super Cruise $2,200
Enhanced Trailering Technology Package $750
Titanium Rush Paint $450
3 years of OnStar Safety and Security $905 <-----Mandatory
Freight/Destination Charge $1,795

Vinnoto1

Reaction score
Some folks asking for pricing in another post. Here is our workbench build submitted two weeks ago.

Model Year: 2023 Division: Yukon XL: 4WD Ultimate Trim MSRP: $98,950.00 MSRP W/DFC: $100,745.00

Options
Tire Pressure Monitor $50
Super Cruise $2,200
Enhanced Trailering Technology Package $750
Titanium Rush Paint $450
3 years of OnStar Safety and Security $905 <-----Mandatory
Freight/Destination Charge $1,795
Thank you for posting this!

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Thanks for posting, The prices are getting crazy! Did u want the super cruise? Be waiting a long time for it? I heard December/January for super cruise...

OP
OP
Reels

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! Thanks for posting, The prices are getting crazy! Did u want the super cruise? Be waiting a long time for it? I heard December/January for super cruise...
Yes, I drive a lot for my day job and looking forward to Super Cruise.

As for delivery, I feel like a wrote a letter to Santa Clause to the North Pole and waiting for a reply... But I am in line, sorta, maybe?

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score

As for delivery, I feel like a wrote a letter to Santa Clause to the North Pole and waiting for a reply... But I am in line, sorta, maybe?
I just built a 2023 Tahoe and suburban, I have my salesman login for auto book, 23 Tahoe high country iridescent white, sunroof, retractable steps, 22” polished wheels, rear seat media, $83290, same in a suburban was $85940.
Did yours say no adaptive cruise available at start?

ekordas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just built a 2023 Tahoe and suburban, I have my salesman login for auto book, 23 Tahoe high country iridescent white, sunroof, retractable steps, 22” polished wheels, rear seat media, $83290, same in a suburban was $85940.
Did yours say no adaptive cruise available at start?
I believe Adaptive Cruise is only available for the Denali Ultimate at the start of production. Every other trim will be forced to accept regular cruise control for an unknown period of time.

Ketzer

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see exactly what the price difference is between a loaded non-Ultimate and the Ultimate that comes basically loaded... and if SC will be available on non-Ultimates.
(Nothing against the Ultimate, love the different details! Just curious what the premium is...)

Vinnoto1

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see exactly what the price difference is between a loaded non-Ultimate and the Ultimate that comes basically loaded... and if SC will be available on non-Ultimates.
(Nothing against the Ultimate, love the different details! Just curious what the premium is...)
Just placed an order for a 23 yukon denali xl, only package on the list was advanced tech and it wont accept the order with it. So basically you cant get any packages at the moment in a regular denali.

My Build:
2023 YUKON XL DENALI
4WD - 6.2L
BLACK/BLACK
MAX TRAILER
AIR RIDE
SUNROOF
POWER ASSIST STEPS
BLACK WHEELS

$89K

If the packages were available ( premium, advanced tech, premium capability) with the black wheels would be roughly $2500 more. Unfortunately that seems impossible at the moment.

Per the above a loaded ultimate is going for around 100k but at least its getting all the options.

mplunk

Reaction score

SuperCruise is awesome. Once you have it (and get used to it) you never want to not have it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9

Latest posts