Yukon Ultimate Order Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's an additional filter to show the ones that don't have the supercruise, but there isn't a way to exclude those that don't have it...you can select supercruise and shows 350-ish vehicles, but of those 235 don't have it...there isn't a simple way to show the 120 that do have it...

probably the only efficient way would be to get on a computer and sort on the ones that don't have it...then click on the first 50 or so that pop up,,,use ctrl and click which just opens a new tab...don't even go look at the tabs...just close them down and then go back and take the "not equipped with supercruise" filter off and the ones that haven't been viewed should have supercruise (once you view a vehicle it adds a tag showing you viewed it)

OP
OP
Danimalx87

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's an additional filter to show the ones that don't have the supercruise, but there isn't a way to exclude those that don't have it...you can select supercruise and shows 350-ish vehicles, but of those 235 don't have it...there isn't a simple way to show the 120 that do have it...

probably the only efficient way would be to get on a computer and sort on the ones that don't have it...then click on the first 50 or so that pop up,,,use ctrl and click which just opens a new tab...don't even go look at the tabs...just close them down and then go back and take the "not equipped with supercruise" filter off and the ones that haven't been viewed should have supercruise (once you view a vehicle it adds a tag showing you viewed

All of that work just to find a truck that's already sold :) I'm content with leaving my details with every dealer in a 100 mile radius with instructions to call when a deal falls through. lol

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just heard from my dealer and my Yukon Ultimate should be here by Monday. seen the VinView picture and it shows that it is in Nashville and heading north to MI,

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dam that’s fast. Been waiting 13 months now for Yukon ultimate with 3.0l‍♂️♂️
Ya for sure, thing is I had a dealer that had an allocation. You know the deal, no allocation and your order will sit forever and with ordering a diesel that will make it even harder to get. I do believe that things will start to get easier as we get deeper in a recession,

Dkay51

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for more information from other Ultimate orders, I'm starting to see them show up on the GMC inventory as in transit, so some lucky people are going to be getting theirs soon. This is my first GM product and the Vader Chrome is what sold me on the new Yukon!

Lets track the average time to delivery and common constraints. Sounds like all the RES units that got held back from 2022 are being put into the 2023s even if you don't want them.

My order was taken by the dealer 7/27 but not yet picked up by GM.
Order picked up 8-24-22
I got mine and couldn’t even drive it off the lot in Canada. Check your frame… My 23 had a heavily damaged frame, sway bars and more.

I’m so angry at GM Canada about it. I can’t even say it was the dealership.

MCMcBride

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got mine and couldn’t even drive it off the lot in Canada. Check your frame… My 23 had a heavily damaged frame, sway bars and more.

What was the issue and what is GM doing to correct the issue?

OP
OP
Danimalx87

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Did it get dropped in transit or something? That sounds like a pretty significant event for a new vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n