Yukon Ultimate Order Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Danimalx87

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've talked with the ordering manager at two of the largest GMC dealers in the area/country and neither one would give me a good guess as to when SC would be generally available. They wouldn't even take a new order and hold a spot for me, knowing that SC would just get dropped from it.

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've talked with the ordering manager at two of the largest GMC dealers in the area/country and neither one would give me a good guess as to when SC would be generally available. They wouldn't even take a new order and hold a spot for me, knowing that SC would just get dropped from it.
As I have mentioned earlier everything that has been built since October has SC in it. This was also confirmed by GM Authority as it relates to the Chevy's, not sure why your dealer is telling you this. If you look at the GMC inventory you can see that everything that is newly listed has SC in it. Below is the link from GM Authority

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super cruise is available now.

OP
OP
Danimalx87

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I have mentioned earlier everything that has been built since October has SC in it. This was also confirmed by GM Authority as it relates to the Chevy's, not sure why your dealer is telling you this. If you look at the GMC inventory you can see that everything that is newly listed has SC in it. Below is the link from GM Authority

I should have specified, for a Yukon Denali Ultimate, sorry. Why they aren't being given preferential treatment over the Chevy offerings, I have no idea.

And an update, the inventory site is horrible for filtering on Super Cruise. only 1 in 5 of the vehicles that it returns as results and "Exact match" actually have Super Cruise when you pop open the window sticker.

Last edited:

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should have specified, for a Yukon Denali Ultimate, sorry. Why they aren't being given preferential treatment over the Chevy offerings, I have no idea.

And an update, the inventory site is horrible for filtering on Super Cruise. only 1 in 5 of the vehicles that it returns as results and "Exact match" actually have Super Cruise when you pop open the window sticker.
Sorry if I wasn't clear in my post, yes the Yukon Denali Ultimates are coming with SC, if you do a search of the inventory and select a zip code in the middle of the US, I used 66110 and expand your search to 2000 miles you will see all the new invetory with the SC option, you can tell by the base price of around $99,000

OP
OP
Danimalx87

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry if I wasn't clear in my post, yes the Yukon Denali Ultimates are coming with SC, if you do a search of the inventory and select a zip code in the middle of the US, I used 66110 and expand your search to 2000 miles you will see all the new invetory with the SC option, you can tell by the base price of around $99,000
I looked at the. top 20 results that came back with the Super Cruise filter applied, only 1 actually had it on the window sticker. Lots more with cat back exhaust kits and illumination packages now too.

And of course the only one on the ground with SC near me was a sold order :( I offered to fly out and pick it up if the customer drops for any reason!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali