Yukon is Cursed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me start out by saying I am a perfectionist when it come to vehicles.
So far we have received 4 door dings on the right side of our vehicle. All have been removed with PDR. Our old Avalanche didn't receive a single one. The Yukon visits all the same places and is on the same schedule as our old vehicle. I think they made the sheet metal so thin anything dents these things.
Took the Yukon in to get some issues fixed this week and the technician creased the driver door with the hoist.....
PDR made it better but it's still there. They want to paint the door but it will never be right. The orange peel is never the same. I swear it's cursed. Not sure what I'm going to do. I have when you can tell something has been painted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FJ40INTOW

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My thoughts are the thinner metal is due to gas mileage requirements. If we want a vehicle with a V8 and three rows of seats we have to suffer with thin skinned vehicles, lighter frames, and odd road noises.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz