Yukon constraints for 1/27/22 - Max Trailering on constraint again?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sofa6A

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My dealer called me on 1/28/22 to let me know Max Trailering Package is on constraint. Asked if I wanted to process my order without MTP and I declined.

So my order placed in Dec is still waiting to be processed.

Does anyone know if MTP is actually on constraint? I haven’t seen anyone else mention that on this forum.

Yarosuav

Reaction score
That’s what my dealer told me as well (I ordered a Yukon Denali couple weeks ago).

OP
OP
S

Sofa6A

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok, good to know. Thanks for the quick response!

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's on constraint, yes, has been for long time- but it's not at 0%. Your dealer still may get an allocation to build, just have to get lucky at it.

Elise201424

Reaction score
It is still on constraint but my guess is that your dealer only got a couple. Let’s saw 2 for the sake of argument. If you ordered in December which was really just a few weeks ago I bet there are a lot more people ahead of you that want max tow also. So they probably don’t have enough allocation for you also.
I have been waiting since may 21 and I am just getting a production week for Yukon xl Denali duramax ultimate package

otisb2112

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My dealer had an allocation for a Yukon XL, submitted order on 1/29/22. I checked GMC chat and status is accepted by GM. Duramax, Denali trim with premium package, max trailering, and advanced tech packages.

I tried ordering panoramic roof separately, but was told I needed to go with premium package as roof couldn’t be ordered separately. Illumination package was also not available.

Was given targeted production period of last week in February.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Yarosuav

Reaction score
My dealer had an allocation for a Yukon XL, submitted order on 1/29/22. I checked GMC chat and status is accepted by GM. Duramax, Denali trim with premium package, max trailering, and advanced tech packages.

I tried ordering panoramic roof separately, but was told I needed to go with premium package as roof couldn’t be ordered separately. Illumination package was also not available.

Was given targeted production period of last week in February.

Hope this helps.

That’s an amazingly quick turnaround. I have a similar build on order, except short version and with Air Suspension. Good to know the stuff is moving, despite some options being on constraint.

OP
OP
S

Sofa6A

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When I ordered, 12/28/21 I think, they said there were 4 people ahead of me. Hopefully all or some of those people accepted an allocation without Max T so I’m close to being next.

Back to waiting and surfing the forum!

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would not accept a vehicle MTP. Absolutely not. I'd wait for a 2023 model if that's what it required, but of course if I have to wait until 2023, I'll consider all the other options on the market like the Ford Expedition, Toyota Sequoia, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts