***Your thoughts***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brucebly

Reaction score
I think that is a lot of money to spend on something that is not going to change the appearance and function the same way. I would go with LED tails. :imo:

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
dam thats expensive! You could probably buy another set on craigslist and niteshadez it yourself for about half the cost.

OP
OP
Cincy

Cincy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks all...very good info, I think they are way over priced to. But I want to try and keep a stock look. I just wish I new how to smoke my taillights I have now. You think a paint shop can do that for less?

alxs210

Reaction score
Everytime I try to nightshade something I ruin it somehow, so I just bought a set.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats a lot of cash for stock tail lights just tinted. I have two sets of factory lights. Im trying to sell one set for not even close to that shipped. Id say just go to a local body shop and ask them how much they would tint your factory lights for. Shouldn't be much at all.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
no bubba dont! go to the junk yard.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoutMaps