You know you drive a Tahoe when...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

koons

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You know when you drive a tahoe when every week your out buying a new door handle for the inside.

tri94sbc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
every time the gas gauge goes below a half tank, panic strikes cause the gauge never reads exactly how much gas is left in there.

Reaction score
every time the gas gauge goes below a half tank, panic strikes cause the gauge never reads exactly how much gas is left in there.

I don't mind that on mine. When it reads 1/4 tank, I'm a little under half. Kinda like a "no walking" insurance policy.

tri94sbc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you can't stop thinkin about all the mods you want to do to her. There's always another project to do.

THE-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you can't stop thinkin about all the mods you want to do to her. There's always another project to do.

Ha I like this one, so true.

When dudes in corvettes and supra's wont even race you till you open the cutout and let them hear a lil turbo. :)

Trippers99hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you let your 5'6" wife drive it and she turns on the seat heater while adjusting the seat.....and half way to work in the morning your ass starts sweating

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when you have to come up with a way to raise your front bumper to eliminate michael strahan's gap on the front of your truck

mikestrahan.jpg

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you smell coolant and know it's coming from the intake gaskets without even opening the hood..

ha! yes...

when it won't idle for shit and when you start thinking about the 50 different things it could be and the lack of money to mess with it... :emotions122::emotions122::emotions122:

glad its not the DD anymore. hoe's starting to be a pain in the ass! haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts