Xm scrolling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrainDead

Reaction score
I have the stock radio in my Cadillac and am trying out the free xm trial, there's multiple pages of stations but the arrow doesn't light up for me to scroll most of the time. One minute it will work fine, then the next minute it's gone for as long as 40 mins, is this an xm thing or a gm thing?

Any suggestions?

Reaction score
What year vehicle and is it the Navigation radio?

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

OP
OP
B

BrainDead

Reaction score
What year vehicle and is it the Navigation radio?

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL

Not sure why my vehicle details didn't show up, but it's an 07 with the navigation radio

Reaction score
Not sure why my vehicle details didn't show up, but it's an 07 with the navigation radio
It may be in your sig, but sometimes I access the site on my phone using Tapatalk and sometimes that stuff doesn't show up.

As far as your problem, not sure, my radio is different than the '07-11, but I've never notiiced that, but then again I haven't scrolled through the XM channels in a long time, just use presets.

I'll try it in a little while when I go get food.

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL

Reaction score
Went and picked up Applebee's and used the arrow hard keys to scroll through the XM channels the entire time. Worked fine.

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
That would be the Esky antenna woe. My XM goes dead when it’s driven in the rain. That’s one of the many kooky things it does until it dries out again.

I have a replacement antenna in a parts pile to fix it. If your front dash panel is cracked, it would be time to replace that too. One, or both preferably, of the A pillars need to be pulled to replace the antenna. The front piece of the dash can be lifted out with both A pillars removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

BrainDead

Reaction score
That would be the Esky antenna woe. My XM goes dead when it’s driven in the rain. That’s one of the many kooky things it does until it dries out again.

I have a replacement antenna in a parts pile to fix it. If your front dash panel is cracked, it would be time to replace that too. One, or both preferably, of the A pillars need to be pulled to replace the antenna. The front piece of the dash can be lifted out with both A pillars removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Pete, my dash isn't cracked but I'm going to look into dealing with the antenna and possibly adding a different one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo