Xenon Bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want the best...gotta buy the best...HID. Xenon bulbs will be brighter then stock. People who don't do HIDS upgrades thier bulbs. Just don't buy into the gimmick that it will blue or some other color.

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't bother with them.

I bought a similar kit from Princess Auto, was supposed to be Xeon bulbs super white HID look, they were just blue tinted. They threw out less light than the stock amber bulbs. Waste of my $4.99. I ended up buying HIDS from Partssource for only $98. You will be much happier with HIDs than these Xeon bulbs.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6613

BTW, congrats on the shiny new peice of plastic! Just don't spend more than you make! No Joke. It took me five years to pay off my wife's previous credit cards after we got married. Sigh...

Last edited:

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Xenon bulbs are not brighter than regular halogen bulbs. They are just normal bulbs with a blue tint to them, the tint actually reduces their light output, but gives them that blue hue.

Go with either: HIR bulbs, HIDs or Sylvanias.

OP
OP
D

Davyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I've seen those HID's for 42 bucks, think I'll just order a set of those, thanks guys, and 99 Yuk, the only thing that lovely evil piece of plastic will be for is ordering things, getting paid off, and then stored in my room, away from stores XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20