WTB Diablo Sport 7194

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07-fivethree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, this is one of my first posts. I recently bought my wife an 07 yukon with the 5.3. She does mostly city driving, and we end up taking her yukon on the long trips as well. I was hoping to find a Diablo Sport Predator tuner to help with fuel mileage, then to add a little perk also.

Tuner of course has to be unlocked. thanks. If you have any suggestions, feel free to email @ [email protected]. thanks again!

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
NVMD, gettin tuned w/ justin from BB later this month. Thanks all anyways...

Good choice! BTW, I had a Predator programmer while running my stock 17" wheels, then went back to stock and got a Blackbear tune after installing my 26's. Performance was improved with both however the difference I noticed was that the Blackbear tune's increase in performance was noticeable from idle up whereas the Predator tune was not until 3000RPM and above. Drivability is another plus of the BB tune... transmission adjustments between the two tunes mentioned above are also a night and day difference. Blackbear made my transmission shift and respond to throttle position the way it should for best performance and drivability, which was not noticed (or not included) with the Predator tune. I never made it to the track but I'd be willing to bet that my Yukon with the heavier 26's and BB tune would have a quicker 1/4 mile time than it would have with the stock wheels and Predator tune.

OP
OP
07-fivethree

07-fivethree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
iwasslowr... man that is awsome to hear. Ive got high hopes for the tune. Ive never had a "personalized" tune, so you could imagine my anticipation. The best part, is my wife is actually excited about it.

I have a dodge pickp, and I am a member on DodgeForum. I posted on the "off topic" that I was getting tunes from BB for the Yukon, and I have already had a couple of guys say that they have buddies with the BB tune, and they wont mess with em. These are guys with SCT tuned and geared HEMI's. I know, we will leave the bias comments for the toilet...LOL

I think the thing my wife is going to notice the most is the driveability in town. She work in an area where there can be a lot stop and go traffic. So Im hoping she will be pleased; or better yet, get mad at a mini van, and lay down some pipe...hahahaha

thanks guys. Im enjoying this forum and all the info it has to offer...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401