Wrecked the Tahoe, stuff for sale... :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlueTahoe2001

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YukonGetThis, Yup, Those 3 things will drop it like that!

Thats why I ended up going 2/3, Simple, Clean, and could keep my factory tire size. I like to roll simple. lol...

YukontGetThis

Banned
Reaction score
YukonGetThis, Yup, Those 3 things will drop it like that!

Thats why I ended up going 2/3, Simple, Clean, and could keep my factory tire size. I like to roll simple. lol...

k, ill think about it.. did you ever find out about the license plate light bulb things or the window safety switch?

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Just so I get this correct.. this is FOUR NEW SHOCKS.. ALL the way around correct..

which i priced at 47 a piece from stylintrucks..

then I get TWO rear springs for the rear, and the keys are essentially the springs for the front to lower that?

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
damn sucks to hear glad your ok though
. When i got in my bike wreck i got the cost of the bike plus the cost of all the aftermarket parts. His insurance company paid me for that. Hell i had more in aftermarket then the bike was worth. So i came out great on that end. Medical bill wise i got the short end of the stick in a huge way.

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you parting out the tahoe or does a junk yard have it? Just asking cause I need some interior pieces lol.

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
To start - glad you're ok, best of luck with the whiplash, hope you heal up quickly.

If you're parting out....I'm looking for a center console that extends to the dashboard.

In the OBS (except for Denali/Escalade) the center console stops a few feet short of the dashboard...but I've heard (and could be wrong) that NBS Hoes reach the front.

Can anyone confirm this? If so, will a NBS center console be a direct fit in my OBS w/o major mod?

If so, I'll buy the console from you!!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im sure he will get back with you soon. May be dealing w/ the insurance and other things. Probly been busy w/ doctor visits

OP
OP
BlueTahoe2001

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you parting out the tahoe or does a junk yard have it? Just asking cause I need some interior pieces lol.

Junk Yard has it now...

What kind of rims do you have to sell??

Back 2 rims are shot. The front 2 have already been sold locally.

To start - glad you're ok, best of luck with the whiplash, hope you heal up quickly.

If you're parting out....I'm looking for a center console that extends to the dashboard.

In the OBS (except for Denali/Escalade) the center console stops a few feet short of the dashboard...but I've heard (and could be wrong) that NBS Hoes reach the front.

Can anyone confirm this? If so, will a NBS center console be a direct fit in my OBS w/o major mod?

If so, I'll buy the console from you!!

The NBS Console will fit the NBS with no problems. I have seen a write up on it somewhere... I'll see if I can dig it up. However, the center console is gone out of the truck already. When it was dropped at the Scrap yard this week it was pretty much stripped.

where is this guy? said he would look monday for that stuff?

Yes I did, it also rained till' Wednesday, and when I went to pull the parts, it had been transported to a scrap yard the day before. When I got there, it was pretty much stripped. I think there are minor things left on the truck.

im sure he will get back with you soon. May be dealing w/ the insurance and other things. Probly been busy w/ doctor visits

Yup, Been super busy this week! I go and pick up my new Tahoe this week!!!!!! Pics to follow, I hope....haha.

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP! $280 Shipped, or EBAY It is.... :Handshake: :Boo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo