WREAKED? I must be the luckiest person on earth or worst luck ever!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We don't know if the other driver was already in the right-hand lane and Brent just didn't see him, or he moved over at an inopportune time. Might be a jerk, might not.
honestly it's poor planing on the CITY part that lane should not exist tell after the intersection I blame the city ... most likely he was in the middle lane and changed in the middle of the intersection.. other wise I would have hit him i got t-***** it was a jerk move on his part too

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Did not even see him as he was right in my A -Piller blind spot when I looked left (after I was locating the bicyclist position, when I got to the stop sign)

also i thought I should mention I had a premonition moments before that i was "going to crash." that was my first thought as soon as I entered the SUV

Worst luck or just lucky?? View attachment 278035

Dang, that was close!

Reaction score
That truck does seem to be moving pretty quickly.

Seems like maybe you did see it, or at least it's lights, further back and thought there was enough time to pull out, but didn't realize it was going as fast as it was and it got up on you quicker than you anticipated

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I’m pulling out onto a 2 or 3 lane road I watch the other vehicles like a hawk in case they change lanes.I’ll usually wait until 2 lanes are clear before pulling out but if it takes a minute I’ll pull out after checking to the right again, then watching the traffic coming from the left. It’s just basic defensive driving. You got lucky Brett.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score