wow big difference!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WDE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got the Denali tuned and cammed and change out some other things got the trans beefed up and boy this Denali will fly now and now got all 4 barking lol. Thank y'all for all halls help next just waiting on Whipple order to come in the its big boy time

imi4tth3w

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool man. care to share any specifics on the performance parts besides just "cam and things"

OP
OP
W

WDE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Will do at work but will do once I'm off

OP
OP
W

WDE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OK upgraded cam, port and polished heads long tube hearders, magna flow exhaust, black bear tuner that was tuned and dyno at Henson performance by Laney. He also changed out the throttle body and we also upgraded the trans and transfer case. Did the 05 EFans conversion. That almost all the under the hood upgrades just got to wait on Whipple to finish my new intake and supercharger. Then back to the dyno. And next onto the exterior. Oh yeah did the dual battery and the big3 and tailgater switch. I think that's about it lol

Tahoebigdog03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn do your thang dude sounds like a interesting ride. I want to add some headers to my 5.3 any suggestions?

OP
OP
W

WDE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had my local exhaust shop build mine And then just wrapped them up. Cost was high but worth it

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Awesome And on Long tube headers look at Dynatech or Pacesetter! Good ones at both ends of the price spectrum.

OP
OP
W

WDE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just with what I got its a big ass difference than what the 6.0 was I checked the tracking and the Whipple supercharger and intake and intercooler is at the house now can't wait to see what she can do next I already am surprising these mustangs around here.

Vigh_J

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just with what I got its a big ass difference than what the 6.0 was I checked the tracking and the Whipple supercharger and intake and intercooler is at the house now can't wait to see what she can do next I already am surprising these mustangs around here.

Mustangs aint no thang, I just gave one a run in my corolla lol