Would a Cadillac alignment be better than a Chevrolet or GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are built in the same plant, by the same workers, by the same assembly process.
The techs are interchangeable at the dealers (the ones that carry both product lines).

I spent 3 years in a Chevy/Caddy dealer, nothing was done differently, all customers were treated the same.

They aren't better, just different.
The Cadillac waiting rooms are so much nicer though! LOL

At one of our local dealerships, each brand has their own showroom and service center but around back all the vehicles are serviced in one shop. This dealer has foreign and domestic brands, the body shop is on the Hyundai/Volvo lot down the street. They painted my bumper cover for me several years ago and my daughter just went to work for them and one of their friends just started at the bottom as a lube tech; he's 18.

Vint91

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The Cadillac waiting rooms are so much nicer though! LOL

At one of our local dealerships, each brand has their own showroom and service center but around back all the vehicles are serviced in one shop. This dealer has foreign and domestic brands, the body shop is on the Hyundai/Volvo lot down the street. They painted my bumper cover for me several years ago and my daughter just went to work for them and one of their friends just started at the bottom as a lube tech; he's 18.
I agree. The Cadillac dealership I go to is so upscale, but they treat every Cadillac customer the same no matter if you are a CEO or from the hood.

GoNoGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. The Cadillac dealership I go to is so upscale, but they treat every Cadillac customer the same no matter if you are a CEO or from the hood.
As they should, my parents taught me not to judge a book by its cover. Many CEO’s commit worse crimes against we consumers than I can barely grasp :thumbsup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar