Wood or Silver spoke trim?

Wood or Silver

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't decide which looks better. Wood spokes or silver spokes.

Vote!

0fU0RTL.jpg

DSSeVJy.jpg

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wood looks more custom.

Silver looks more like oem and less tied together

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly Massivespl! If the radio is wood, then wood. If titanium, then go with that.

If you go with wood, then having a heated steering wheel wouldn't look so out of place as I believe they are all wood.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think for consistency since you are at this point of choice, making it all match would be custom. I like the silver more than the wood, but there is less silver to match and the wood goes with the tones of that color palette actually better than the silver. Go with all wood at this point. It does look a little bit more classy. Kind of old school Cadillac feel, but still tasteful with the interior. My .02.

Last edited:

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The more I look at the light-tone steering wheel the more I think that the brushed metal spokes do NOT look as good as the wood. The brushed metal clashes a bit. Looks very different on a black leather steering wheel like mine...

Let us know how you end up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518