Windshield Washer Fluid leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely use some mini zip ties to cinch those hoses down over the fitting barbs guys/gals. This crazy this is an issue on a 2 year old vehicle!

BigJohn76

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi
This is happening to my 2021 model. I have traced the lines and tested for fluid flow to the connection above the battery. It is good. My rear is not spraying at all. I checked the connections under the right-side rear and under the rear headliner and they are connected. I am going to separate the hose above the headliner and see if fluid is reaching this point. If not, it has to be the nozzle or where the hose is attached to the nozzle or I am missing where a hose connection is. Feel free to chime in if you guys know something I don't!! Now I just have to figure out how to access the nozzle area.
See my post. Behind right rear side trim.

BigJohn76

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There's a connection inside the cabin just as the hose comes inside. You'll need to remove the rear floor storage console, D-Pillar trim and rear sidewall trim to see it. It's this connection point circled in the picture. If that is leaking, then the area under the floor storage is probably filling up with washer fluid and hence you can't find the leak.

View attachment 390428
Found same thing on my 22 Yukon xl Denali. I had removed both front tires and inner fender liners looking for the leak. Now to get my carpet dried out!