windsheild wipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Coolade07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats everone usin aside from stock wipers?
mine are about to go..and i live in chicao. so our weather sucks.

anyone switch brands?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I use Trico Teflon wipers.
Good to see we have our first 2 year old on the forum, jk!!

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I switch from OEM to Bosch Icons - great and this will be my first Chicago winter with them. The OEMs lasted over 2 years.

scottrick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for bosch icons.....just put them on my tahoe and LOVE them

Defender Bob

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought some Bosch Icons today and the guy at the parts counter told me they wouldnt fit. Something about where they connect to the wiper arm is different. Is there any truth to this? I havent had a chance to look.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought some Bosch Icons today and the guy at the parts counter told me they wouldnt fit. Something about where they connect to the wiper arm is different. Is there any truth to this? I havent had a chance to look.

I don't see why they wouldn't have a set to fit, what year is yours? You go to Bosch site and get part number you need?

Defender Bob

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don't see why they wouldn't have a set to fit, what year is yours? You go to Bosch site and get part number you need?

I have a 2007. I bought the Icons, and the place I bought them from install them for free. I figured, what the heck, I might as well let him put them on if he is offering. He took my old blades off and immediately said that I would have to go to Chevrolet or some other store to get the kind of wiper blade that I needed. I didnt get a real good look at what he was talking about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wooshca01