2016 Yukon SLE Front Wipers will not work.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justjohn4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,
My wife's wipers stopped working after the wind shield was frozen over with ice for a few days.
I have replaced the motor not thinking much of it but when that didn't work I checked all fuses.

I noticed the relays seem to be integrated and nonsurvivable relays. No other issues at all.

You can hear the relays click when the wiper controls are engaged and the BCM is commanding the wipers to come one but still nothing.

Is it possible I received another bad motor from the parts house or I have been told its likely one of the integrated relays and I need to change the fuse block.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally assist you with your issue, but other members of this Forum much more knowledgeable than me in this area will chime in.

If you have a volt meter, you could check to see if you are getting 12 volts to the wire harness connector that connects to the motor connector, when the wipers are turned on.

OP
OP
J

justjohn4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks Joseph,
I do have a meter and can meter the connector easily. I just dont have access to what pins are voltage and what pins are ground as I have 12v to chassis ground at the motor.
Im just not sure if the relay it producing voltage or the ground to activate the motor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts