Window switch L.E.D. went from rad to bad.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drujtsu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I successfully did the L.E.D. window switch mod, I added white L.E.D's to the front driver and passenger side switches(they were burnt out). Turns out the white is super WHITE so it did not match, since then, I swapped all the L.E.D's to soft white instead of changing the rest of the truck to WHITE.
Issue! the lights originally worked great, before and after I installed the panels. Even worked a few hours later...
Once it was dark out, I tried the lights one more time and nothing. Lights don't come on at ANY of the 4 doors(back 2 worked before) AND with the headlight switch on, I'm not getting the headlight 'on' ding that I got before.

Fuse, burnt board, 1 bad light=all bad lights....??? I'm stumped.

Any help/suggestions would be great...

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Also, power windows + door locks still work.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Found that the INT PARK (10A) fuse was blown. Inspected each wire and found a tiny tiny exposed wire touching the board. Problem solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Codered5557