Wilwood big brake kit 2015 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mbp1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully they did that time I'm trying to learn to post pictures again. Things have change alot in the last couple years. Not up to speed on the forums anymore and trying to get back into it.

JJB809

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
<s>photos didnt upload, or at least i cant see them...</s>
scratch that...
i get this
"You do not have permission to view media within this album."

i have a diff BBK setup & also found out the hard way...lol
(depending on the kit used... 19 or 20" will be minimum)

i got rid of my 17" spare & got a 22" transit rim. works awesome & still fits underneath.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, can you tell me where you got that spare tire you call "transit rim" THANK YOU!!!!!!!

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, can you tell me where you got that spare tire you call "transit rim" THANK YOU!!!!!!!

i got it from ebay. cant recall seller. dont see any avail currently in a search.
search transit or transport rims + escalade
keep an eye on some of the GM truck forums & craigslist too.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got mine from these Accesspeed. Good prices, good group of guys, and great communication on questions. Give them a call to make sure they're best price is what's on their website ;).

https://www.accesspeed.com/brake-combos.html
I also have bought 2 sets from these guys, excellent prices as well as customer service. I got emails immediately when I had questions and they even remembered me a year later when I bought a second set.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked up several sets from Summit (i have them on multiple rides). Good price, free shipping. Depending on what you order and your location the parts sometimes are located at one of the warehouses close to you.
Do you still have parking brake function with them on k2xx?

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do on the Escalade and the crew cab. Chose to omit it on the 02. I live in Fl and am presently working in Louisiana. Everything is pretty flat. I hardly use the parking brake these days.

Looking into picking up a set of fronts for the Duramax. We'll see the mods continue while the mod list continues to grow.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Nissan Titans have 20” steelies that have the same bolt circle and hub bore diameter. They can be bought relatively cheaply.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nissan Titans have 20” steelies that have the same bolt circle and hub bore diameter. They can be bought relatively cheaply.
The Titans can be bought cheap or the Steelies?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justin Case