Wife washed Tahoe....IM EXTREMELY ANNOYED!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ive been thinking about getting one of those. Especially for all the water that hides in all the crevices our SUV's have

Kman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ive been thinking about getting one of those. Especially for all the water that hides in all the crevices our SUV's have

I bought a Toro electric leaf blower at Lowe's a couple years back for $29. Hasn't failed me yet.

People sometimes make the mistake of buying a gas one. Problem with the gas ones is they spray a light oily film on the car.

OP
OP
2011Tahoe

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The leaf blowers actually work really good. My dad uses that on his truck and motorcycle. I just have not got around to buying one yet.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beck when I smoked and had a dog, I used to open all windows, doors, and sunroof, and used the electric leaf blower to get all the little bits of ash and hair out of the inside of the truck ... works like a charm.

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've heard that too about the gas powered's.

Unfortunately if you want to apply a spray wax after washing, like I do, you still have to touch your paint with a towel :(

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Beck when I smoked and had a dog, I used to open all windows, doors, and sunroof, and used the electric leaf blower to get all the little bits of ash and hair out of the inside of the truck ... works like a charm.

Lol, that's awesome! I would love to see my neighbors faces doing that. Prob same as their faces this weekend as I washed the Hoe in the rain.

OP
OP
2011Tahoe

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swear all my neighbors must think I have a big time issue. Washing the Tahoe in 30' weather, washing it at night last time the wife left so I could wax it, garage door and lights on till like 10:30-11 for 3 nights. Hahaha! Ridiculous what we will do to take pride and car for our investments/toys. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Well okay if I was serge, I would just have a detailing bellhop. Lol!

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah she should. I mean first she tries to make you sell it and now this!! :lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork