Wideband and Boost Gauge install GMT900

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Smokymance

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Tried a 560 ohm resistor last night...i think its lil closer to my taste of dimming and matching the stock bulbs.

Thanks guys for all the help

Juniorss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didnt even realize Autometer made a pod for our trucks. I should buy a single and put my Aeroforce scan gauge in it thats been laying on my shelf.

OP
OP
Smokymance

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
They made a 2x and 3x pod...not sure if they make a single...

its under the sierras on their website...i just searched their PN on summit cause they deliver next day to my house...Make sure you order one with the speaker hole if you have the Bose system on the pillars. I usually get discouts thru autometer, but all their pods are outsourced to GaugeWorks

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didnt even realize Autometer made a pod for our trucks. I should buy a single and put my Aeroforce scan gauge in it thats been laying on my shelf.

If your only looking for a single gauge pod check over on performancetrucks.net a member over there makes a pod that replaces the sail panel on the door.

2012-08-19_161318_zps78f55771.jpg

OP
OP
Smokymance

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Good call...forgot about that mirror pod...looks great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n