Why is there so few of us....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...with lifted NNBS Tahoes? There seems to be very few of us on the forum here and I've only seen 2 other lifted ones around where I live.

During my road trip last month from TX to NY, I didn't see any NNBS lifted, and on the road & in this forum you see a lot of NBS & OBS Tahoes lifted, but most NNBS I see are lowered.

Not trolling here because I do think the slammed Tahoes look great, it's just not for me. I just find it odd I don't see alot of "Jacked up" NNBS 'hoes...

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I have noticed it too.
I personally like both routes when done right.:Handshake:
Then again whenever a certain model car looks good both routes, most tend to choose dropping it due to price because lifting on 35s and 22s is substantially more expensive than a drop on 24s.
Now the above hypothesis is mainly for SUVs, with trucks most would go lifted as GMFS can testify too.

derk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personaly like the look of a lowered tahoe better. Even if the price of lowering with 24's was more then a lift with 38's I would still go with the lowed option.
Different strokes for different folks. All the power to doing what you like best. Keep up the good work with your suv's :rocking:

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i personally like the look of both ways, if mine was a 4wd i would lift mine up and run 38s or 40s. The next one i do will be lifted, i have had lifted trucks and SUV before, with it being lifted you can roll it down the strip and also take it where you couldnt take a lowered vehicle. BUT i like them both ways when they are done right. here is a picture of my old vehicle before the hoe came along

fourwheelers009.jpg

Last edited:

fco_gonzo

Tahoe BS Detector
Reaction score
For me it was a simple decision, previously I owned an 06 with 22's but it looked like every other hoe out there. At the time I also owned a couple ATV's that I hauled around so I need a truck that I could actually drive off road so I decided to lift it. I think they look either way but I prefer a lifted one. REAL MEN DRIVE LIFTED TRUCKS, lol

mike06train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they all look good lifted. Not a big fan of lowerd trucks. It's just not my thing.
I haven't seen any lifted 07 or newer tahoes around my way. I guess most won't lift unless they are going off road, and most people don't want to take 40 or 50 grand worth of truck in the mud.

OP
OP
Bam

Bam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can see that. I took mine on a fairly light trail while I was up in the Adirondacks just to see how it would do (needed 4wd for the trail, but nothing extreme), but didn't want to get into anything too hairy 'cause it always seems like I break something when I go off roading (that's half the fun). I still have the old '95 Nissan D21 with 31's in the garage for when I really want to play. The Hoe is basically a pavement pounder, but it is cool the looks I get since it stands out from the many many NNBS Tahoes around..I think Gonzo & Creeto can vouch for that same thing. Plus it's easy to find in a crowded parking lot. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J2PDeweese