Who wants to trade roof racks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

obo

Reaction score
Anybody want to trade roof racks? I have the stock roof rack for an LS 2004 Tahoe, I drive a z71 2002 Tahoe but I traded my brother-in-law because at the time I wanted more of a sleeker look. Now, I am wishing I hadnt done that and in the mean time his tahoe has been sold.

Anyone with a z71 rack looking for something a little sleeker and closer to the car? Let me know

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

or even....anyone have any suggestions on how to create the bulkier roof rack look for cheap?

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He has a z71 with a ls roof rack. He wants a z71 roof rack back

bkboatnsleds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a stock one I'd trade for the Z71 ...

oops.. Im an idiot. Sorry lol

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

get the Cadillac one :)

Last edited:

dannyman2381

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Brand new here, I have a 04 z71 tahoe. I can't fit it in my garage the rack is too tall and i really have no use for it. If you want to trade I'm willing to. I'm in st. charles, mo

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Anybody want to trade roof racks? I have the stock roof rack for an LS 2004 Tahoe, I drive a z71 2002 Tahoe but I traded my brother-in-law because at the time I wanted more of a sleeker look. Now, I am wishing I hadnt done that and in the mean time his tahoe has been sold.

Anyone with a z71 rack looking for something a little sleeker and closer to the car? Let me know

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

or even....anyone have any suggestions on how to create the bulkier roof rack look for cheap?

Brand new here, I have a 04 z71 tahoe. I can't fit it in my garage the rack is too tall and i really have no use for it. If you want to trade I'm willing to. I'm in st. charles, mo

jpaeltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd love to trade my LS rack for a z71 one. Are they easy to swap out, do the bolts match up?

calderb123

Reaction score
Im located in CT but am extremely interested and willing to trade if we can figure out a way to get them to eachother!

dannyman2381

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Z71 roof rack for your ls/lt

someone help me out here.....thought everyone but me wanted the z71 rack. send me a message and lets trade!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JimB-MN

Latest posts