Who is worse Buyers or sellers?

When buying/selling a used vehicle, Who is worse?

• Sellers are worse

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Buyers are worse

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Which ever one is not me

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1988-Blaze...afbc60:g:Ss4AAOSwIJFb5lA6:rk:163:pf:0&vxp=mtr
This one has been for sale for a LONNNNNGG TIME, I want to say at least a year. I remember seeing this in the mid 20s, 21, later in the 18s... I think even at $15 its too high.

I know i'm a little bit nuts, but I see this stupid hot wheels badge behind the door, the other incorrect badges, plus that chrome trim, and I think whoever did that (and trying to sell it like that) is an idiot. They need to get rid of that excess and clean it up. Anyone looking for a 30 yr old vehicle with an upgraded driveline, probably doesn't want your flashy carwash mods.

Martinjmpr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1988-Blaze...afbc60:g:Ss4AAOSwIJFb5lA6:rk:163:pf:0&vxp=mtr
This one has been for sale for a LONNNNNGG TIME, I want to say at least a year. I remember seeing this in the mid 20s, 21, later in the 18s... I think even at $15 its too high.

I know i'm a little bit nuts, but I see this stupid hot wheels badge behind the door, the other incorrect badges, plus that chrome trim, and I think whoever did that (and trying to sell it like that) is an idiot. They need to get rid of that excess and clean it up. Anyone looking for a 30 yr old vehicle with an upgraded driveline, probably doesn't want your flashy carwash mods.

Wait, an S-10 Blazer is a "classic" now? :happy175:

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sellers are usually just trying to get the most from thier item and the buyer is just trying to get it for the cheapest price. the worst is seller trying to hide stuff or just blatantly lie about things. buyers who come up with bs stories to try to "help" them out like its thier kids first car. when im buying something as soon as i find the first couple of obvious bs crap i just walk away. when im selling i try to be upfront about everything even my bottom dollar sale price. if they dont want it for my price im done i dont give much room for negotiations. if im selling its because im done with it not because i need money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE