Who has Tuxmats in their truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gatorintx

Reaction score
Yep,
Those look great. I am supposed to be transitioning to 2nd row captains chairs soon so I’ll have to re- buy the second and third row mats since there’s a difference with having bench seat. Definitely sold on Tuxmat.
Yeah I was gonna say, looks like you're missing a seat there! I've got 3 kid's car seats at the moment, so having the captain's chairs was crucial to allow the oldest to climb through to the back.

Yukon_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was gonna say, looks like you're missing a seat there! I've got 3 kid's car seats at the moment, so having the captain's chairs was crucial to allow the oldest to climb through to the back.
I took that passenger seat out 60/40 split or 70/30 - to seat how the bolt pattern works on floor board, I've had 4 Tahoe's in the past 3 of them had 2nd row captain chairs, and it works out better for us do that, like you say getting thru to the 3rd row is easier that way. Appears that bolt holes are all same from assembly line, for bench/chairs - just need to expose them thru the carpeting. (Then find someone to swap with)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar