Who Does Awesome Renderings?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Yates was referring to artists being busy because of doing renderings for sema builds

Its getting hard to understand that Kid these days , Im not down with the clicks and whistles anymore ... Im getting old :Nonono:

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I was hoping for this guy to email me back Approving the Draft But Haven't got one yet , He was quick with his other emails . I wonder If Im asking too much done?

:hmmm2:

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I was hoping for this guy to email me back Approving the Draft But Haven't got one yet , He was quick with his other emails . I wonder If Im asking too much done?

:hmmm2:

This turned out to be a fluke , He never got back to me , Im glad I didnt Pay him , He gave me a quote and everything but told me to hold on the payment for an adjustment . 4 days with no reply I haz no time fo dat...:chair:

If you need one done - check out this guy: http://www.whatadesigns.com/ Hes quick and does awesome work. Prices are really good too. Tell him Ryan in Houston sent you.

Sent Him a Email

Also sent Keg Media an Email .

EyeKandydesigns - My take is the guy is shifty , Told me Oh yea sounds awesome we can do that , Then After Emailing him back and forth with all the changes he backs out and says I don't have the time? THANKS FOR WASTING MY TIME

KPconcepts - Friendly , Never got back to me after the second email , Didn't even get me a price

Who knew getting something like this would be such a PITA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE