Who Does Awesome Renderings?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who knew getting something like this would be such a PITA

Funny when you want to give someone money for something.... and they just wont do it.

You're asking for something at literally the only busy of time of year for them. I am not sure what you expect. Wait a month or two and you will have no trouble getting someone to make you a rendering.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're asking for something at literally the only busy of time of year for them. I am not sure what you expect. Wait a month or two and you will have no trouble getting someone to make you a rendering.

Well Keg media or w.e Is interested but for some reason my photos aren't clear enough:hmmm2:

Any of you guys have problems like that? These photos were taken with a tripod and a sony cybershot on the "highest quality setting" Still no bueno ? Really getting frustrated , How Derek does this crap every year and have a DEADLINE is beyond me . I guess I got to give him some credit now that he's better at me than one thing in his life

http://s1217.photobucket.com/user/donmud/slideshow/RENDER Pics

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Don't mind the filthy truck I figured that didnt make a hoot since Im going with a winter camo Design / or a satin black

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You basically stress, make a ton of phone calls, put in long days, and good friends to help.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You basically stress, make a ton of phone calls, put in long days, and good friends to help.

You no help
John no help
Nathan no help
Lee no help
Jacob definitly wont help
Buttons hates me

conclusion .... I haz no friends here :fc5716bd:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd help if you were closer :shrug:

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You no help
John no help
Nathan no help
Lee no help
Jacob definitly wont help
Buttons hates me

conclusion .... I haz no friends here :fc5716bd:

I am sorry I can't help

:(

On a side note you need a DSLR to take those high res images

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Get like a Nikon or canon DSLR

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am sorry I can't help

:(

On a side note you need a DSLR to take those high res images

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Get like a Nikon or canon DSLR

thats what Im thinking, Again that makes no sense aint that a $1000 dollar cameras?

Im highly doubting that I need a picture that stoutly clear . But Im a FNG at this so what do I know . I sent him the originals attached in the email hopefully they are better . Im hoping its just Photobuckets upload quality

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just go ask a photographer to take a couple of high res photos, you do not need them edited so they may do it really reasonable.