Who Does Awesome Renderings?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think Foose touches trucks with broken rear ends...

Also a side note the Foose wheels that come in at the shop almost all of them are flaking/peeling etc. Whoever makes his wheels really sucks...

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think Foose touches trucks with broken rear ends...

Also a side note the Foose wheels that come in at the shop almost all of them are flaking/peeling etc. Whoever makes his wheels really sucks...

Maybe china men make them lol

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My rear end cost 3k I don't want to hear it . Plus I blame the shop that put it together . I know nothing of Setting up gears and heard horror stories about it . If I break this axle In the next year Im giving up on Offroading. Pockets aren't deep enough to do this every year .

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why did it cost $3K?

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

But in all seriousness Seveneves would probably be able to do something for you.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why did it cost $3K?

14 bolt Axle was $500
New Brake lines made from Brass or some anti corrosive crap $??? can't remember
sand blast and Powder coating $150
Detroit locker - $500 IIRC
Yukon 4.56 Gears and rebuild kit was like $600 or more Again can't remember
BTF Cover $150
AAL Superlift $100
complete rebuild of the Hubs,and Drums $250 or more in parts
Bastard U joint $40 bucks
Im sure Im forgetting alot but I remember the labor was $700

At the end of the day I remember the total being a little over 3 grand for the entire setup . But I wanted something bullet proof

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Who is sevens?

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

eye candy Renderings won't do it says they are Too busy and not accepting any emails ??

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Called chip foose about doing mine but he told me he only does renderings of 2 door tahoes.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Called chip foose about doing mine but he told me he only does renderings of 2 door tahoes.
5206263_c6413a74df9c0a8833d509f781512b33_zps93b98296.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Oh yea i Forgot about him , I might contact him . But I would rather pay him . I would feel bad if he put in work and I didnt like something or wanted it changed .

I should just ask John Or Yates to do mine since there Photo shop skills are mad sick