white LED problems...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K_ddsl

Reaction score
I did the full conversion in my 08 Denali.
chauncey0337 is on the money. Buying the led bulbs with the built in resistors is the way to go. All the bulbs must have them.
For me, they work exactly the same as the OE bulbs, no problem.

Fryer45

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the same problem. I replaced all six of my interior dome lights with leds from oznium.com. They worked fine for about a week and then they would only work when they were all on at the same time. Also my vanity lights in the visors stopped working when i installed the leds and when i open the lid to the mirror on the visor my dash lights turn off. I have no clue whats going on. Is there a fuse for the vanity lights that could have blown? Any ideas?? Please help

There is a fuse underneath the dash, towards the engine firewall that controls all the back lighting on the instruments. If its loose or blown your back lighting will not work. I had the same problem with my 09 Yukon. Took it to the dealership. They found that was loose from the connector, but the mechanic replaced the fuse, because he didn't want to go back in if the fuse was intermittment. It took them a whole day to get to the fuse, it's buried deep under the dash. If your vehicle is under warranty, take to them. The fuse costs about $9 dollars, and days worth of labor.
At this time all my led's work great & no problems with the back lighting.

Fryer

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did the full conversion in my 08 Denali.
chauncey0337 is on the money. Buying the led bulbs with the built in resistors is the way to go. All the bulbs must have them.
For me, they work exactly the same as the OE bulbs, no problem.

where did you get your bulbs from?

2002Tahoe4X4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Similar problem…changed all my interior lights to LED light’s ( Dome, door, courtesy) I also changed the license plate light until I realized that I did not have two extra lights for the light that comes on at the passenger/drivers side foot…I took out the LED from the License plate and moved it to the passenger/drivers side foot. The light on the passenger side did not come on so I removed the light and found the wires were bent. Now none of the interior lights are coming on. I read online that the fuse for the interior lights are located in the fuse box under the hood and labled “INTPARK” well, there is nothing labeled “INTPARK” in that fuse box. I checked the fuse compartment on the drives side door, there is a fuse labeled “int Prk” but, I looked at that fuse and it looks fine. I changed it just to be sure. Does anyone know where the interior fuse is located in the fuse box under the hood? I hope that it’s just a fuse problem and nothing bigger.

bigrhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found the problem which might or might not work for you, a blown fuse on the side fuse box" the one on the left inside your Tahoe mines an 11 " it's the interior lamp fuse #10 I replaced it with a 15 and now everything works. I'll give updates if something acts up

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Also use your manual and the back cover of your fuse box for refrence. I hope this helps you guys with this problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879