white LED problems...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Push them around until each end is sitting between the prongs evenly on both sides. It worked for me.

OP
OP
J

jt321

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went out to the truck this morning and the dome lights work individually...For some reason, if the headlights are on, the domelights will not work individually, but when the headlights are off they can be ??

PHILLYTONE

Banned
Reaction score
I have the same problem. I replaced all six of my interior dome lights with leds from oznium.com. They worked fine for about a week and then they would only work when they were all on at the same time. Also my vanity lights in the visors stopped working when i installed the leds and when i open the lid to the mirror on the visor my dash lights turn off. I have no clue whats going on. Is there a fuse for the vanity lights that could have blown? Any ideas?? Please help

08_NJ_Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the same problem. I replaced all six of my interior dome lights with leds from oznium.com. They worked fine for about a week and then they would only work when they were all on at the same time. Also my vanity lights in the visors stopped working when i installed the leds and when i open the lid to the mirror on the visor my dash lights turn off. I have no clue whats going on. Is there a fuse for the vanity lights that could have blown? Any ideas?? Please help

I have the exact issues in my brothers 08 Tahoe, no manual buttons work, loss of backlighting, visor problem as well, did you ever find a solution to these issues? Do you have upgraded exterior lighting as well? (HIDs and/or DRLs)

jessypaul

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i am having same problem..i did all what you posted here but problem is not solved...any other solution???

Last edited:
Reaction score
this is the reason that im afraid to get into this step

id like to change to leds all over my truck but it seems an issue with many ppl

waiting experts suggestion

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Similar problem with the nbs models caused by the leds not drawing enough power. Supposedly, canbus smd leds might fix this issue because they have built in resistors to prevent this 'error code'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fafafyfy