Which would you pick?

Which One?

• Vehicle 1

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Vehicle 2

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for all the responses and words of advice and caution. This will be for my second daughter, she's 19 and this is her first big purchase. She has decided on #2 by default, the dealer with #1 sent it to auction because of the airbag recall. This is the second truck that we've looked at where this has happened. The dealer with #2 replaced the airbag.

I'm not a fan of lifts and would only run maybe a level at my age but my kids are young and like them. My research showed the lift to be by Zone and it has been on for at least 50K miles and is holding up well.

We've been looking for the unicorn of unicorns. Been looking for months for a GMC Sierra SLE Extended Cab with the NHT option, max towing over 10K pounds and they come with the 6.2 L9H motor. Have only found 3.42 geared Z71s. So she was persuaded to look at Crew Cabs (giving up goose neck capability) and these are more numerous but still quite rare.

Lots of stories to tell, many salesman from all across the country have for the most part been very honest, accommodating and forthcoming, one even told her not to buy his truck as her first car because the rust was already bubbling through the paint. Most of these NHTs are in the north where it snows, save for that Texas truck.

Anyhow the one she signed for is an SLT so the interior is like the Yukon. In all my searching, I have yet to see an SLT with the NHT option except for this one. @iamdub the body has zero rust on the underside or wheel wells or cab corners that we've been able to detect via numerous photos.

Will post up photos when it is brought home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauraDG