Which lowering keys are best for the front?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ambitious02

Reaction score
What's up Fellas?!

Quick question... is there a major difference with the 3/4 ton purple Belltech keys, #3919, versus the Bell tech #3921? I've read you can go lower with the purples but not positive and Amazon saying they don't fit the 2002 Tahoe LT. Only a $5 difference, but if they will work and I can squeeze an extra inch out of them I'll grab them. Just want to be sure they'll work before I do. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

robb.

Reaction score
been a while.
dunno if there are any new and better keys out.
but for my 2001 Lt tahoe i used a pair of torsion keys from oem silverado HD.
it lowered it pretty good.
Before that ....i had used eibach..and bell tech
Dont forget to use the belltech offset bushings for the upper control arms.

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy oem purple keys off Ebay. They are not belltech they are off the 2500 hd trucks an stuff. I got some on mine along with some mcgaughys spindles.

OP
OP
A

Ambitious02

Reaction score
@Byoung1330 @robb. Thanks for your advice guys! @Byoung1330 you had already set me in the direction of getting the 2500 oem keys a few weeks back on a different post. I came across one on ebay but he only had the right so I'm still looking. Hopefully I can grab them soon though. @robb. Thanks bro I'll be sure to grab the offset bushings as well!:thumbsup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep