• Leave it how it is

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • The Red and Black together

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Just paint the rims black

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I like the idea of the red in them somewhere as it's unique because everyone does black on black. I definitely don't like the red shroud in front. I'm torn on the red wheels though. I kind of think it might be a little much. What about something like a black/red combination or something? In any event based on the choices I voted for #2.

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black....or just leave them... The red idea is good in theory but IMO looks like hell...

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
It's hard to imagine what the red will look like. Is it going to be like a powder coat? Because in the picture it looks like a red/black chrome. If it was going to be like a blood-red chrome I think I would opt for black. But like Effeckt said, I think a combo of black and red would be the best of both worlds.

NoChrome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
#3 if I had to pick.

But, if your open to #4, ditch the red grille, clear the corners, or black out the lights, debadge the door and tint the front windows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts