Where to get white grill & mirrors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tryed searching through past threads, im wanting to replace my factory grill with i believe its the Z71's white factory grill, and also the mirrors that are white too, I am having trouble finding any replacements online. Eventually i want my front and rear bumpers to be white like the z71s too. I want it like this:

f_529369_1.jpg

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'll have to get paintable pieces. Can't just paint the base black and chrome, well you can but it'l take a lot of work and even then it will eventually peel. The paintable parts have a gelcoat that makes them ideal for paint to adhere.. IIRC

OP
OP
NoPh33rRaCiNg

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, thanks. my drivers side mirror is messed up, i bought it that way, and it needs to be replaced was hoping to just buy the white mirrors from somewhere

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Obviously you can get them from a local chevy dealer but they will prolly be expensive so it just depends on how much you want to spend.

and BTW I was readin your audio mods in your sig. I bet that system beats up. 2 Kinetiks with a 3000 watt amp. Thats awesome. which leads me to a question... How do those kinetiks work? good, bad, reliable, unreliable????? thinkin about gettin a kintetik or stinger drycell for about 1500 watts. nothin major but just enough for subs and door speakers.

Last edited:
OP
OP
NoPh33rRaCiNg

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Obviously you can get them from a local chevy dealer but they will prolly be expensive so it just depends on how much you want to spend.

and BTW I was readin your audio mods in your sig. I bet that system beats up. 2 Kinetiks with a 3000 watt amp. Thats awesome. which leads me to a question... How do those kinetiks work? good, bad, reliable, unreliable????? thinkin about gettin a kintetik or stinger drycell for about 1500 watts. nothin major but just enough for subs and door speakers.

yea it bangs a little haha. the kinetiks work great, i need to upgrade my front battery though, it holds up just fine now with this powermaster alt. What you mainly want to look for in your batts is a good ah (amp hours) rating. some of the best batts id recommend are kinetiks, powermaster, deka intimidators, stinger, and theres an off brand a lot of people are using now called C & D batteries.

check ebay you might get lucky and find the parts in your color

yea ive been checking up on there, ill keep an eye out.

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
Just have your grill painted! I did mine years ago and its still holdinh up fine! As for the mirrors ebay or a junk yard and it doesn't really matter what color because you can always get them painted aswell

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jethro779