Where to get OEM interior trim pieces?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

photoryan

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a website or somewhere that I can find some random interior trim pieces? Specifically, I'm looking for a cap that covers the arm rest bolt on the 2nd row captains chairs as well as the piece that covers the bolt behind the interior door handle. I can't seem to find those anywhere.

Thanks.

OP
OP
P

photoryan

Reaction score
Think so? I guess if I can find a good one that's not too far, I can try that. The closest one to me sucks for their parts/ service department. In today's world, it's just so much easier to get something online and have it show up at your door.

OP
OP
P

photoryan

Reaction score
Without part numbers, I doubt I'll find what I need. Maybe I can find some part numbers on the pieces that I currently have. We'll see.

Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried the advanced search function on the above website? You might be able to find your part (s) using it. They have schematics that are very helpful.

Not sure which handle cover you are talking about but i just messed around with the search engine for a few sections and came across some cover that might be the part. It's under Rear Door--->Interior Trim.

OP
OP
P

photoryan

Reaction score
Have you tried the advanced search function on the above website? You might be able to find your part (s) using it. They have schematics that are very helpful.

Not sure which handle cover you are talking about but i just messed around with the search engine for a few sections and came across some cover that might be the part. It's under Rear Door--->Interior Trim.

Maybe you found something I couldn't, but the advanced search only lets me search by part #, which I don't currently have.
I found the schematics, though, and while those would help with most pieces, they didn't seem to show/ label the actual pieces I need, including both the 2nd row captains inside armrest bolt cover and the front passenger door panel bolt cover (my own descriptions- I wish it was that easy to find under those descriptions).

If I have time this weekend, I might try to take the existing parts off.

Any luck on trrim pieces. I need some of the arm rest bolt covers as well.

Outerorbiter- if I figure out the part number, I'll let you know.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supposedly you can look up gmpartsdirect catalog parts and add to shopping cart and follow the checkout procedure and right before you enter the credit card number, the parts will show up with the corresponding part numbers. I've never tried this myself though so maybe you could try that.

Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The door handle cover (or what i think is that) was listed as #7 in the schematic. It looked like a rectangular piece.

What does the cover look like?

Regardless, I do agree that the best way to go about this is to go to your local dealer and have them look up the parts for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900